A little history
Asia House at Indiakaj in Copenhagen was built in 1898 as the first headquarters for The East Asiatic Company. In 1997 the office building was thoroughly restored and given its original state. The interior of the listed and preservation-worthy building was modernized and now contains electronic equipment, including videolinks, suitable for meetings and arbitration. Asia House also hosts lectures, conferences and exhibitions. The building is owned by the EAC Almennyttige Fond (Foundation).
Today, Asia House is host to the Asia House Foundation and Copenhagen Chambers.